Intro to 5k – starting soon!
Soler’s Sports is excited to be launching a series of new training programs in 2012, the first of which begins in a just a few weeks! If you’ve been thinking about trying a 5k, either running or walking, then join us for Intro to 5k and we’ll get you there!
This training program will successfully bring men and women just like you to the finish line of a 5k run or walk feeling fit and healthy. We’ll teach you how to train and how to improve your overall fitness, supporting you every step of the way.
- Weekly group meetings with seminar & workout
- Fun & social group atmosphere
- Training schedule and reference materials provided
- Technical training shirt for all members
- Discounts in Soler’s Sports for the duration of training
- No previous running experience required
- Walkers are welcome
- FREE race entry for the goal race included!
Don’t miss this opportunity to find the best, fittest you!
Group Training Location
Soler’s Sports Stone Oak
18720 Stone Oak Parkway #150
For directions call 210-490-9987
Meeting day & time
Feb. 4 – Mar. 17, 2012
Saturdays @ 7:30 am
Goal Race on Mar. 25, 2012
New members: $120
Returning members: $100
Contact: Ronnie Gomez
Opinions expressed on the Soler's Sports blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the company.