May 19, 2013
Texas MedClinic Half Marathon, 10k & 5k
Your half marathon event is here! This is the primer before the San Antonio Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon. There will be numerous aid stations with Gatorade and water at each. Runners registered prior to August 18 are guaranteed a FREE tech shirt! If you are not ready to run the half marathon, come out and enjoy Old Town Helotes with the 10k or 5k run/walk. Texas MedClinic will be there to make this event special, memorable and fun. Post-race festivities will include food, music and more! Finishers medals for the Half Marathon (no age group awards). Awards to overall male/female and top three male/female in 5 year age groups for the 10k & 5k only.
This race is part of the Alamo Series.
2012 Event Details
Date & Time:
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Soler’s TriSports – Old Town Helotes
- Through Aug. 13th Half Marathon – $30 10k – $25 5k – $20
- Aug. 14 – Sept. 29th Half Marathon – $35 10k – $30 5k – $25
- Sept. 30 – Oct. 5th Half Marathon – $45 10k – $35 5k – $30
- Race Day Half Marathon – $55 10k – $40 5k – $35
- Oct. 5, 2012 ~ Noon – 6 pm
- Soler’s TriSports
- 14405 Old Bandera Rd. 78023 – 210-695-6430
- Race day packet pickup and registration available 6:30 am – 7:45 am at the race site
Newton Sir and Lady Isaacs in stock!
FELT bikes in Stock!
BMC Bikes! Come check them out!
- I posted 6 photos on Facebook in the album "Beach To Bay 2013" http://t.co/fywYF5IcIT
- Soler's Fit 2013! Rock N Roll Marathon and 1/2 Marathon training starting SOON at a Soler's near you. As long as... http://t.co/B0U7vLmcnz
- Get your Packets today at Soler's Stone Oak 4-7! http://t.co/FQa40XFgrM
- View all tweets