May 22, 2013
Texas Trails Endurance Runs
About this Soler’s Event
Come join us and all your running friends for a great time in beautiful Huntsville State Park. Choose from the 20km, 50km, or the 50 miler (yes, it’s back).
This is a great race on well marked trails with four well stocked aid stations. Mark your Calendar!
- 20k, 50k, and 50 miles
- Tech T-shirts for all entrants
- Finisher medals
- Finisher hoodies for 50km and 50 mi. finishers
Read this 2010 race write up from EnduranceBuzz.com to hear about this beautiful venue and great course!
2012 Event Details
We want to thank all of you for coming and participating in our event. It was a tough day and all of you did great. It was nice meeting so many of you and sorry we did not get to meet everyone. I want to thank all of our fantastic volunteers. What a great crew we have. All of our aid stations, finish line, and on course crews are the best. Nobody could run or put on a race like this without our volunteers. Thank you!!! Please feel free to email or message me with any comments (good or bad) or questions you might have.
- Donny Horadam
It’s time to start getting ready for Texas Trails Endurance Runs, Dec. 1st, 2012. It’s going to be a great race. The tech shirt you get with your entry is unisex so please keep that in mind when registering. Packet pick up/late registration will take place on Friday, Nov. 30th starting about 3:00 pm and on race morning beginning at 5:30 am in the park. We will be at one of the shelters by the start/finish area. We will have signs pointing the way. Register early to save some money.The last day for online registration will be Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012. After that you will need to register at packet pick up on Friday afternoon starting at 3:30 or on race morning starting at 5:30 am.
Final price increase starting on Sunday, Nov. 25th through race day. Register before Sunday and save $10.00.
Date & Time:
December 1, 2012
Huntsville State Park
- 50 mi. – 7:00 am
- 50 km – 7:30 am
- 20 km – 8:00 am
The 2012 course map is available for download using the button below. Please note:
- The 12.5 mile loop consists or the Chinquapin Trail (red) and an out and back on the Triple C Trail (green).
- All races will be run on this loop. 20 k – One loop. 50 miles – Four loops.
- 50 k course will first do a 6 mile loop on the Triple C Trail followed by two 12.5 mile loops.
Packet pickup will take place at Huntsville State Park at the start/finish area. We will have signage. Packet pickup will be on Friday, November 30, 2012 from 3:30-9:00 pm and Saturday morning, December 1st, starting at 5:30 am.
The park gates will open at 5:00 am on race morning. There is a $5.00 entrance fee per person. Please note: We will be paying the entrance fee for each pre-registered runner. You will have to pay the fee for anyone else in your vehicle. The park will have two entrance gates open to make this process as fast as possible. Please arrive in time to go through the entrance process. It should move pretty quickly.
When you enter the park proceed straight on the main road till you get to the end of that road. The start/finish will be on the right, parking will be on the left.
Previous Years’ Events
- We've got an entire RENTAL fleet of wet-suits just waiting to be "Tri-d"! Tis the season...in our Helotes store! http://t.co/42AzTMmZUs
- Special deal on the Garmin 910! It's now $337.49 (was $449.99) until May 27th! Get it while its hot! Available at... http://t.co/vhXoPJShYL
- Solertees would like to congratulate Claudia Holtz's team on a great participation at beach to Bay. We are really... http://t.co/wJK2KGsR1A
- View all tweets