May 18, 2013
- February 23, 2012 10:00 am
- February 23, 2012 7:00 pm
- February 25, 2012 8:00 am
- February 25, 2012 11:00 am
- Tower of Americas
- 600 HemisFair Park San Antonio, Texas 78205
Packet Pickup @ Soler's
Soler's Sports Races
Packet pick up n Thursday, February 23rd at Soler’s Sports Jackson Keller from 10 am- 7pm. Race is on Saturday, February 25; start time is 6:30.
Raise funds for life saving cystic fibrosis (CF) research and take the vertical challenge up 58 stories to the top of the Tower of the Americas in downtown San Antonio. Race up the stairs against others or go at your own pace. After the event, enjoy a celebration with food, drinks, and entertainment. What a fun and healthy way to spend a Saturday morning!Participants will receive a Tower Climb T-Shirt and a Goody Bag
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation sets you up with a webpage to assist in your fundraising goal. You may send e-mails to your friends and family, and your personal link to share on your networking sites. With the help of participants like you, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is able to fund vital research and therapies for those affected by CF.
- Soler's Fit 2013! Rock N Roll Marathon and 1/2 Marathon training starting SOON at a Soler's near you. As long as... http://t.co/B0U7vLmcnz
- Get your Packets today at Soler's Stone Oak 4-7! http://t.co/FQa40XFgrM
- Get your summer training comfortable and look good while doing it too http://t.co/Uk3JqaGjpx
- View all tweets